this is the place where i poured stories of my life, my thoughts, my feelings also my ideas.
there's excitement, sadness, laugh, desperate, anger, happiness, and other kind emotions.
i just hope that we can learn something..

Sunday, February 07, 2010

30 minutes sewing job!




another wardrobe refashion, another tank top die but reborn into noelle's pillowcase top.. did not get the chance to take BEFORE photo because noelle hid the camera somewhere but my hand was itchy to get started so i snip snip snip, pin pin pin, sew, sew, sew, slip the knots and VOILA! this dress is finished in 30 minutes, more or less.. for full tutorial please click here but mine was shorter because i used bottom part of my bandeau/halter style tanktop so the maximum length less than 30cm. but that's ok, that's fine with us because we still can make a pillowcase top!



smiley baby, i guess she's happy with her NEW top..



there she goes, and mama is ready to find another sewing idea!

No comments: