this is the place where i poured stories of my life, my thoughts, my feelings also my ideas.
there's excitement, sadness, laugh, desperate, anger, happiness, and other kind emotions.
i just hope that we can learn something..

Friday, July 01, 2011

Seriously need a new haircut

I really don't like my hair now. It's shapeless, blunt cut and the last time it got trimmed was by me, in my bathroom, with a pair of small (but sharp) scissors. I never got the time to go to a hairsalon or hairdresser because Noelle became so clingy, I could never ever leave her side for 2 seconds! Let alone 25 minutes to get my haircut.. 

And now I am seriously in need for a new haircut. A low maintenance hair, sort of wash and go style because I don't like wasting my time styling my hair.

I did a quick browse to find my appropriate length, and I find Heidi's long bob is my favourite of all. But I don't know if it will suit my round and chubby face as well as my plump body. Hopefully the hairdresser can give me some honest advice. Fingers crossing..


No comments: