this is the place where i poured stories of my life, my thoughts, my feelings also my ideas.
there's excitement, sadness, laugh, desperate, anger, happiness, and other kind emotions.
i just hope that we can learn something..

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

chop chop the old sweats!


today i commited a crime. i killed my dad's old sweater! he bought it when he went to england like 10 years ago, and it was a souvenir from Warwick Castle. it was big (XL), warm (love it) but he just never wear it (maybe because jakarta is too hot for this kind of sweater). i stole it from his wardrobe about two years ago and he didn't even notice!!!! i love the embossed thingy on the chest, so knightly.. :)

long story short, i just chop chop the arm and the neck binding, sew a little bit here and there, with a huge help from black binding tape and elastic the sweater became oversized vest for me, and a track suit for noelle.. love it!! thanks POP!

No comments: