this is the place where i poured stories of my life, my thoughts, my feelings also my ideas.
there's excitement, sadness, laugh, desperate, anger, happiness, and other kind emotions.
i just hope that we can learn something..

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

rainbow tee


It's been showering since last night, the sky is grey but the temperature is just perfect 21 degree in Celcius. Noelle and me get along together very well, which means she ate her brekkie and finished her milk without fuss. While she enjoys her morning TV shows as well as playing with her toys in her room, I decluttered my sewing table so I can enjoy looking at my sewing machine and colourful threads.


And as my hand start sorting piles of clothes (for refashion) and fabrics (awaiting projects), my eyes stopped when I saw two old tank tops, one grey marle, and the other is grey marle with rainbow stripes. The greys on both garment exactly the same and the weight/thickness of both fabric just match, they must be prefect for each other. Suddenly I got a rainbow tee with raglan longsleeves in my head. Within 3 hours the tee was finished, I put elastic on the neck ribbing and single bowtie from leftover fabrics to make it more girly, I stitced it on the left shoulder. The neck ribbing looks wonky, but when Noelle tried it on, it looks just fine for me :D I hope the tee will survive until next winter.


I think I've been very productive during this month, and I managed to take photos of garments I made and blog about it right away. Winter almost over but I think I've been bitten by sewing bug ;D


No comments: