this is the place where i poured stories of my life, my thoughts, my feelings also my ideas.
there's excitement, sadness, laugh, desperate, anger, happiness, and other kind emotions.
i just hope that we can learn something..

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Hi and Lo of the day..

Goodbye Winter, and Hello to Spring! Finally! Well, the weather is and will be still a bit chilly for next couple of days/weeks but the word Spring has bring a new spirit.. Spirit for Spring cleaning, Spring race and Spring sewing..

Which remind me that my NEW sewing machine, which I praised over and over again after several sewing projects, finally acted up for the very first time. I don't know yet what's wrong with her, but the stitches looks a bit wonky, like missing a knot and leave loose thread all the way down the stitch. It happened on top and bottom stitch, and this happened when I have cut the fabrics for 3 onesies. I was making the binding for the Mickey Mouse onesie, the neck for front piece went smoothly and perfect. But when I start binding the bottom front, I spy a problem.

I have to go to JANOME sewing centre to have them look at my machine, hopefully by Saturday the problem will get fixed.

That's my Hi and Lo of the day, and it's only 10am.

No comments: