this is the place where i poured stories of my life, my thoughts, my feelings also my ideas.
there's excitement, sadness, laugh, desperate, anger, happiness, and other kind emotions.
i just hope that we can learn something..

Thursday, September 02, 2010

chambray fever..


i have always consider my self as a non fashionable person, i tend to stick on classic stuff, never buy something because it's THE item of the season, i buy/bought something because i like it no matter how-it-was-so-out-of-the-season- or not-in-the-season.

soooo, during the last 9 month, i see chambray on almost every clothing catalogue. for women, girls, little girls, even men! and boys as well as little boys too.. and i despise the chambray fever, especially after i read this. i have always think that chambray look like an old clothing because the shade remind me of a faded light blue jeans garment.

some definition for chambray can be read here.

and finaly, FATE has spoken. today, i went (window) shopping with noelle at myer after taking care of some paperwork at the consulate. we were looking for some spring summer clothing for her, and i saw this cutie shirtdress with a sash, in chambray. will look good with legging this summer..

DOH! CHAMBRAY??!!! well, a part of me really really want to buy it, and the other part was very angry and mad and despise the other part. no grey area in here.

and i bought it. a JUNIOR bardot, size 4 for my 20 mth old girl.

then, we had lunch and keep doing the window shopping thing, and i saw a surf (clothing) store. i remember a particular white top that i have tried to purchase online but they dont have my size, so i went in to the store and hoped they have the white top. turns out, NONE. and i see this chambray shirt, it was standout among others, the one and only, in my size. and it was like sneering at me, and asking me to take it home. NOOOOOOOO!

and the shirt goes (Billabong size 12) into the shopping bag.


hubby said, like mother like daughter. and i half smiled half mad for my chambray fever!!!

No comments: