this is the place where i poured stories of my life, my thoughts, my feelings also my ideas.
there's excitement, sadness, laugh, desperate, anger, happiness, and other kind emotions.
i just hope that we can learn something..

Thursday, September 30, 2010

ahoy there me hearties!!!


another acomplishment : pirate tee.. hubby hates skull images/drawing/gothic stuff but me love it so much.. and i managed to make a pirate tee for noelle (and i think it's wearable for toddler boy too).. i don't know how hubby will react when i put this on noelle hehehe

this is how we start, with stripey navy+white from roxy tank top, sleeves from other shirt, red neck binding and sleeve..



no pattern that i followed because this is my 5th raglan tee. this time, a raglan sleeve tee with red neck binding to coordinate with the pirate applique to spice up the "boring" navy..


my friend says, my upcycled tshirt creations looks like a store bought. well, i think it's time to go a bit further, start selling my stuff on the market??? the thought makes me nervous..




No comments: