this is the place where i poured stories of my life, my thoughts, my feelings also my ideas.
there's excitement, sadness, laugh, desperate, anger, happiness, and other kind emotions.
i just hope that we can learn something..

Friday, October 01, 2010

sailor dress

my first attempt of making a sailor dress, pretty rough i think.. this dress just got out from the dryer
so it added the roughness and i dont feel like ironing the dress or anything at the moment :D

as usual, i made my toddler dresses without pattern, i just sketch roughly in a paper and transfer to the fabric with a chalk. i tried to make a v-neck but that means a serious cleavage showing (for a little girl thats means business).. and i put a V cover but since it's a scrap fabric, it pulls the left and right sides :(.. not to mention my original sketch of sailor cape in the back was not happening because i have no leftover.. huhuhuhu.... no pat in the back but i said to my self, "better luck next time"

No comments: