this is the place where i poured stories of my life, my thoughts, my feelings also my ideas.
there's excitement, sadness, laugh, desperate, anger, happiness, and other kind emotions.
i just hope that we can learn something..

Saturday, October 16, 2010

happy birthday, hubby!!

the birthday boy (who never like to pose)

my husband turned 33 today, but in my eye, he is still the same person i met in year 3.. yes, that's the downside of being a childhood sweetheart couple, too much memories from the past :D he's still the smart guy, a bit shy in new surroundings, easy going, caring, willing to work hard for his family, and he keeps me smiling in Hi and Lo..

no big celebration, and since our Touareg still in the service shop, we got to go everywhere with public transport (buses and trains), and we planned to go to Subiaco to have lunch at Wagamama and treats at San Churro Chocolateria, and a bit of shopping in the famous shopping strip. I got teriyaki chicken complimented with japs style rice and western style salad, hubby got beef teriyaki steak on stirfry soba. We shared calamari and edamame, turns out noelle loves edamame!!! i guess, because it tastes sweet :)

and the lunch make us feeling full, even after strolling from one shop to another, we still didnt feel for a treat and suspend the san churro treat for some other time.

chopstick (pretend) master



No comments: