this is the place where i poured stories of my life, my thoughts, my feelings also my ideas.
there's excitement, sadness, laugh, desperate, anger, happiness, and other kind emotions.
i just hope that we can learn something..

Friday, October 15, 2010

naptime sewing

noelle doesn't like to nap, while i want to sew when she nap. but in the end, i managed to sew something for her in the past two days.


refashion from my old mooks tee, i need to make a matching diaper cover/bloomers because this as a dress was a tad short..


sakura pants with waist tie, cost 0.60 because the fabric from remnant basket. elastic was my saviour of the day because i made a tad long pants and she almost tripped on it, so i fold the hem and insert elastic and it become a puffy pants, a bit harem pants isn't it?


refashion from my old ripcurl tee to toddler maxi dress. i love this tee because of the birds so colourful, so summery. but since it's a bit thin i dont like to wear it anymore. binding and tie from scraps, the nautical red white armpit binding from my FCUK daydress leftover.

No comments: