this is the place where i poured stories of my life, my thoughts, my feelings also my ideas.
there's excitement, sadness, laugh, desperate, anger, happiness, and other kind emotions.
i just hope that we can learn something..

Friday, October 08, 2010

mini alterations

wow, this blog change from my blah blah blog to sewing blog.. mmm i should back in writing my blah blah then..

finished yesterday afternoon, alteration for my FCUK jersey dress. it was a 3/4 sleeves boatneck dress, and i love the style but it look bad in my body because i got this swimmer shoulder, broad and flat (not steep) so the boat neck kinda fighting to stay in the boatneck shape and tend to scoop make it a bowl shape, and it look worse when i bow because everybody can see my boobies then. :( this image i stole from FCUK site, mine was exactly the same but it's red. purchased last year worn about once or twice and i almost forget about it because i shoved it deep in the drawer. but it's spring, and i love nautical vibe from the stripey dress, so i dont want it sit in the drawer again, and finaly i did something to fix it.


i just cut the upper body to make a raglan bodice, and add the sleeve from other old shirt and to make the sleeves had the same vibe with the bodice, i just sew binding (i made from the sleeves) as well as for the neck. i heart my "new" dress.. throw in my white birkis, slouch bag, wide hat and sunnies, i am going to the beach..





No comments: