this is the place where i poured stories of my life, my thoughts, my feelings also my ideas.
there's excitement, sadness, laugh, desperate, anger, happiness, and other kind emotions.
i just hope that we can learn something..

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

two years after 07072007..

today is our wedding anniversary. time goes by so fast, it was only two years ago when we changed vow, now the two not only become one, but become one little happy family (ameeen!!!) especially after noelle joined the pack.. (welcome aboard, kiddo!!)

i learn that it takes a good husband and a fine wife loving together to make a good life. of course it involved a few bumps but lets not forget the laughter and the tears of joy.. i love my live, i love my husband, i love my daughter and i love my family.. i promise that for the rest of my life, my love will be yours only. i'll never forget to honor and respect u, take care of u, be there for u whenever u need me and kiss u good night. i thanked God for sending u to me.

i remember the day when we stood side by side, holding each other hands, and vowed before God that we love each other and will be for the rest of our lives.

and tonight, as i lay awake on the bed, watching u and our baby sleep, my heart warmed and i smile, and i wonder, how can a person be so lucky??? i may burst a laugh or shed a tear to answer that..

remember when we met, my dear? i was this new kid in ur class back in 1987, and 20 years later we married each other. its odd, weird and funny but it was God's misterious way to matchmade us.. we've been through times where we would cry, or smile and look up at a crisp night sky. a lovely evening stroll in the park, while you whisper sweet nothings in my ear after dark. when that ring slipped on my finger i was locked in a trance, thinking of our magnificent never-ending romance.

Happy Anniversary to my number one man. i promise u a house full of sunshine, hearts full of cheer and love that grows deeper each day of the year, till death do us part.

Mark Twain wrote this marriage wisdom,
a marriage...
makes of two fractional lives a whole;
it gives to two purposeless lives a work,
and doubles the strength of each to perform it;
it gives to two questioning natures a reason for living,
and something to live for;
it will give a new gladness to the sunshine,
a new fragrance to the flowers,
a new beauty to the earth,
and a new mystery to life.

No comments: