this is the place where i poured stories of my life, my thoughts, my feelings also my ideas.
there's excitement, sadness, laugh, desperate, anger, happiness, and other kind emotions.
i just hope that we can learn something..

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

DARN ACNE!!!

i got two acne, it feels sore, annoying and i really really need to get rid of them. i dont know why they pop up in my face, is it because i ate too much cheese or what?

the first acne is on my ear, sit low near the pierced area. it doesnt look like acne, i mean no redness, no bump with signs for eruption, but everytime i pressed my ear, i can feel a small ball, hard and sore.. it came about a week a go. i've tried to squeeze it but nothing came out, just getting sore.

the second acne just showed up this morning, it's in the area where my nose meet my left cheek. i felt the bump since last night, and today it sits there, red and had yellow spot on it. i squezze it. YAY!

my hormone is like crazy. i haven't got my period like for ages. the last time was february 4th for 5 days, and december 18th. i skipped january, march and about half way april still no signs of my period.

i did pregnancy test but the result is one strip which means it's negative (-). i do hope so because i really really not expecting any baby soon, hopefully in 3 years?

since i got these lovely acne, i just hope that my period is about to start. eventhough acne is not one of period symptoms.

No comments: