this is the place where i poured stories of my life, my thoughts, my feelings also my ideas.
there's excitement, sadness, laugh, desperate, anger, happiness, and other kind emotions.
i just hope that we can learn something..

Saturday, April 10, 2010

one day on the south beach, fremantle

i really like spending time on the beach, but i dont like sunbathing (i already have tanned skin), or swimming (not knowing the base is a major phobia for me). well, you could call me weirdo i just don't care. i just love beach and you can see i put a lot of beach photos this year :)

when i was younger, i went to the beach to talk to my self. a lot. especially when i was upset. i used to smoke on the beach too, but i hate it when the wind made my cigarette burn faster :(

now i have a kid, i love to take her to the beach, but unfortunately she hates it. it took ages for us to make her feeling at ease on our beach trip. well, she just hates the wind and the sound of the waves. but i won't stop trying. whenever the sun is shining, we'll go for a picnic, in the park or on the beach.

today, we went to south beach, fremantle, about 30km from our house. i "discovered" this beach when i drove catherine harris out and about perth/fremantle/cottesloe last week.

i asked my hubby to go there again for a picnic, because i love the white sandy beach and the turqoise water. also, beach trip would be like a therapy session for noelle :D


the first 20 minutes, she just clinged on me, or her father, 10 meters from the water. when we got a chance to let go of her, she just stood in the sand, did not move even an inch eventhough we said BYE BYE (she hates goodbyes).


and about 10 minutes later, she FINALLY stood in the waterfront. sands on her tiny feet, water brushes her feet, two seagulls stood nearby (too bad they are not in the picture) and she just clapped her hands. she did that when she excited or happy. i just can't wait our next session, kiddo!

No comments: