this is the place where i poured stories of my life, my thoughts, my feelings also my ideas.
there's excitement, sadness, laugh, desperate, anger, happiness, and other kind emotions.
i just hope that we can learn something..

Sunday, April 11, 2010

welcoming autumn!

YAY! finally it's autumn again.. i watched those maple leaves turns from green to yellow-brownsih, soon they will be falling to the ground and leaving the branches leaf-less.. we'll be free from those "toasted" days for the next 6 months.. but i also dread being all wet and cold in the winter.. so ungrateful, ey?


yesterday i managed to clean up noelle's drawers, sorting those summer/too small clothes and finally putting those winter outfits in.. thick knits, long sleeves dress, coats, turtlenecks, skyvvies, tights and gloves.. all she needs now is a new leather black boot.. i was eyeing those clark's boots, but the price tags make me want to scream!


No comments: